Hits 1 Weekend Countdown - 2022 February 19

Hello everyone, I've been continuously recording all countdowns since last summer in my spreadsheet. To work through the backlog, I'll be directly embedding part of the spreadsheet I am using. Until I get through the backlog, I'll be posting only limited commentary. Now, on with the countdown:

This is the 8th countdown of 2022 and the 3rd countdown of February. Last week, Lil Nas X's "THAT'S WHAT I WANT" was #1 for the 3rd week in a row. This week, Ed Sheeran comes back with his second #1 song in 2022 (and the third different #1 song overall). Scroll down to find out which of his songs made it.

The three songs that left the countdown this week are "I Love You So" from The Walters (was #29), "Shivers" from Ed Sheeran (#17), and "WYD Now?" from Sadie Jean (#16). The three new songs are highlighted in green in the spreadsheet and are "Numb Little Bug" from Em Beihold at #29, "The Joker and the Queen" from Ed Sheeran/Taylor Swift at #27, and "Closer" from Saweetie/H.E.R. at #26.

The biggest drop was "Cold Heart" from Elton John/Dua Lipa which dropped 10 spots from #13 to #23. The biggest jump was a 4-way tie between "The Motto", "Big Energy", "she's all I wanna be", and "Enemy" which all gained 6 spots. See the spreadsheet for more details.

Weekend Countdown #1 song - Ed Sheeran's Overpass Graffiti [Week 1]


Weekend Countdown Extra: SUNROOF - Nicky Youre

Most Downloaded :

5) Numb Little Bug - Em Beihold
4) Shivers - Ed Sheeran
3) Cold Heart - Elton John/Dua Lipa
2) abcdefu - Gayle
1) We Don't Talk About Bruno - Encanto

Weekend Countdown Rewind (2021):

5) Willow - Taylor Swift
4) My Ex's Best Friend - Machine Gun Kelly/Blackbear
3) Levitating - Dua Lipa
2) Drivers License - Olivia Rodrigo
1) Golden - Harry Styles


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hits 1 Weekend Countdown - 2022 March 19

Hits 1 Weekend Countdown - 2021 May 22